Longer life and Springless Design
From parking garages to concession stands, our security grilles offer a high degree of protection while reducing the total cost of ownership. The long lifespan of over 300,000 cycles makes this a terrific choice for high traffic areas.
Options & Accessories
- Curtain pattern: straight lattice or brick
- Curtain material
- Mill aluminum link, galvanized steel solid rod, and mill aluminum spacer tube
- Clear anodized aluminum link, galvanized steel solid rode, and clear anodized aluminum spacer tube
- #4 or #2B stainless steel link, solid rod, and spacer tube
- Guides: powder coat finish or zinc enriched powder coat finish
- Hood: powder coat finish, stainless steel with #4 brush finish, or anodized or mill aluminum finish
- Safety devices: monitored electric sensing edge, additional set of photoelectric sensors
- Control panel: IP65 (NEMA 4/4X equivalent)
- Actuators: push buttons, loop detectors, radio control, motion detectors
- 220/240 VAC 1-phase (operating range 200-240V)
- 460 VAC 3-phase (requires appropriate step down transformer)
- 575 VAC 3-phase (requires appropriate step down transformer)
A Team You Can Trust
With over 35 years of experience with garage door installation, repair and sales, we’ve helped hundreds of homeowners get the garage doors they need. Customers appreciate the high degree of expertise, attention to detail and customer support.
Very upfront and knowledgeable with the work that needed to be done. My new garage door looks great! Dave gave me advise on what would work best for me without selling me what I didn’t need. Fast and great work! I will be using them for any garage door needs in the future. I highly recommend Portland Dock and Door!
Professional installation means it’s done right. Your experience with our installers is of utmost importance to us, so we make sure our installers arrive on time, doors are installed correctly, and payment is what was quoted. No surprises.
If a repair is all that’s needed to get your property secured, we can take care of that, too. Out-of-warranty doors can break without warning, leaving you with no way to protect your property. We provide commercial door repair at fair prices.